Sunday, September 16, 2012

Joy Christmas card

I found this great new challenge blog, Cut it up,
Their first challenge was an anything goes challenge, including a die-cut,
I created a shaped card using mostly die-cuts, lol, all the pieces are from the Create a Critter2 cartridge, they offered a few keys free last week, I cut out a few sets and they came in pretty handy,

9 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is adorable!! I love that its a shaped Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

Kimberly
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! Ilove that little bird and I adore shaped cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

Stacey
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Karen said...

This is such an absolutely adorable Christmas card! I love the wreath and the little bird! So cute! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

teachdanz said...

this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing with us at CUT IT UP! :) Janis

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Love your shaped card. That bird it "tweet"
Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up!

scrapqueen141 said...

Ohhh I love this, very cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Cut It Up Challenges!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love that little bird! Thanks for joining us in our very first challenge at Cut it Up challenge blog!
Evelyn

Jen said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!!

Jennifer
http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/