I decided to post a few grad cards I did late June,


I made these cards for my sister-in-law, love the way they turned out, the first one is my first attempt at using masks and glimmer mists to create my own background, the last one contains a rose I cut with my silhouette. Not only did I cut it, but I created the file, cut and assembled an embossing folder to use in my cuddlebug so I can emboss details on the roses. Was alot of work but well worth it, I love roses and so wanted a way to create my very own unique ones.I need to find more time to devote to my scrapbooks, making cards is fun, but I would so love to get at least one of the dozen albums I'm currently working on done, LOL.
Mom's garden and flower pots are so beautiful this year, I thought I might share a few pictures.



1 comment:
Beautiful cards, love the graduation card with the rose!! Very pretty!! :)
Post a Comment